Originally opened in 1877, Woodton School retains, to this day, the ambience of the traditional village school. Since September 2002 we have made considerable changes to the building to modernise and upgrade. The building work includes new staff facilities, indoor toilets, major refurbishment of both class-rooms and the building of a multi-purpose hall which was extended in 2009. We have a large playing field and have recently upgraded the playground. There is a car park to ensure safe delivery of pupils.