Chair: Sarah Denny, Secretary: Emma Keal, Treasurer: Donna Banthorpe.
Up-to-date plans are shown on Facebook: Woodton School PTA and Friends. Parents use this for passing/requesting information or offering/asking for school uniform, and reminders of events are posted there. Anyone linked to the school can join and post on it.
- Christmas Fayre – Friday 1st December from 3.30pm – 5.15pm
- Christmas Party – Date to be advised.
Since September, we have been able to pay for the following:
- A skip to help clear the playground.
- A Christmas present for each child.
- An entertainer for the Christmas Party.
- A bug placement mat for Willows, so that each child has their own special bug to sit on at carpet time!
- The coach for Oaks trip to Flag Fen.
- The coach for Willows forthcoming trip to the Sea Life Centre.
- Resource books in relation to last term’s topic for Oaks.
- A contribution towards the Year 5 and 6 residential trip.
- Woodton sports T shirts with the Woodton logo for sports events.
- At the request of the School Council, we have just purchased mirrors for the toilets, playground toys including, stilts, skip ball, bungy bouncer, a pedal stepper and flight ball ankle skips. These have now arrived and the children are already making good use of them. We are also purchasing a secure storage container to keep the toys in.