Chair: Sarah Denny, Secretary: Emma Keal, Treasurer: Donna Banthorpe.
Up-to-date plans are shown on Facebook: Woodton School PTA and Friends. Parents use this for passing/requesting information or offering/asking for school uniform, and reminders of events are posted there. Anyone linked to the school can join and post on it.
Fete 24th June from 12pm to 2pm, same as before, BBQ, bouncy castle etc etc.
Begungho Obstacle Race – 16th September. The Woodton team is Woodton Warriors, information can be found on our face book page. For those wanting to take part, our wave is at 11.30am.
Halloween Party – Date to be advised.
Christmas Fayre – Date to advised
Christmas Party – Date to be advised.
Since September, we have been able to pay for the following:
- A skip to help clear the playground.
- A Christmas present for each child.
- An entertainer for the Christmas Party.
- A bug placement mat for Willows, so that each child has their own special bug to sit on at carpet time!
- The coach for Oaks trip to Flag Fen.
- The coach for Willows forthcoming trip to the Sea Life Centre.
- Resource books in relation to last term’s topic for Oaks.
- A contribution towards the Year 5 and 6 residential trip.
- Woodton sports T shirts with the Woodton logo for sports events.
- At the request of the School Council, we have just purchased mirrors for the toilets, playground toys including, stilts, skip ball, bungy bouncer, a pedal stepper and flight ball ankle skips. These have now arrived and the children are already making good use of them. We are also purchasing a secure storage container to keep the toys in.