Our school at Ellingham was built in 1865 and retains many of its original features. During 1999 the old school was completely refurbished and we had built on, a modern extension which gave us two well-equipped classrooms, cloakrooms, indoor toilets and stores. In 2003 we built a further classroom and store. Each classroom has an outdoor education area attached to it. We have a large playing field, wood and wildflower meadow. In 2008/9 a new hall was built and the old building remodelled with a Reception classroom and library.